Intiwawa staff and volunteers strive toward excellence, equity, collaboration, initiative and gratitude in the work we do, and welcome candidates that share these values. We are seeking a hard working, dedicated person to join our team.
The Digital Media Coordinator will develop and manage Intiwawa’s digital communications and marketing portfolio and will support and help execute the overall communications strategy. This position will oversee and grow Intiwawa’s online presence and digital channels as well as Produce compelling storytelling and strategic multimedia content for our various digital platforms.
The Digital Media Coordinator reports to the General Director and will work closely with Intiwawa’s management, staff and volunteers to increase the organization’s visibility and promote the work throughout the digital sphere: social media channels, website, email, creative assets and other digital products. As the Digital Media Coordinator you will be part of Intiwawa’s Peruvian Team and also part of the Peruvian Committee.
- Develop and manage social media strategies for the organization and programs
- Create, design and publish content for Intiwawa and its programs across all its social networks.
- Create social media campaigns and ads.
- Create and edit graphics, photos and basic videos.
Website and Blog:
- Manage Intiwawa’s web platform as main administrator to keep it current and evolving.
- Coordinate webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly.
- Develop and publish a blog post a month.
- Lead the development of Intiwawa’s newsletters targeting donors, volunteers and subscribers.
- Develop strategy, manage calendar, and create content for email marketing communications generated through Mailchimp.
- Test and QA all newsletters and emails before deployment.
- Build comprehensive marketing strategy that yields results in recruitment
- Manage website and social media platforms (in conjunction with Recruitment Coordinator) to ensure that content is up to date and optimized for recruitment efforts.
- Create and design on-brand and informative digital assets, presentations, and print pieces, including our quarterly e-newsletter, email communications, Annual Report, event invitations, and assorted communications for fundraising, stewardship, and marketing. Design on-brand graphics, including data visualizations and infographics.
General Digital Media Administration:
- Track metrics and analytics.
- Create reports and recommend digital media strategies based on needs/goals.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for all digital units.
- Create and develop content in both English and Spanish languages.
- Previous experience in communications/marketing (preferably for a ngo)
- Excellent/native English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent cross-cultural communication
- High level of initiative, leadership, and confidence
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Access to internet and comfortable with Google Suite
- Proficient with Canva, Mailchimp, Wordpress, graphic design and video editing.
- Fully remote professional volunteer opportunity (could serve as an internship)
- Commitment is from August 24, 2020 to January 29, 2021, 15-20 hours a week
- Unpaid position.
- Available to work remotely with both the teams in Perú and German.
- Participation in meetings is mandatory.
- Volunteer/Internship certificate and letter of reference will be provided at the end of the term.