The Social Media Assistant is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist our founders in promoting current social media strategies to increase overall reach, create brandawareness, and grow our community of supporters and donors. This role wil be involved in the creative process. They will use social media outlets to promote active Hops and Hooves campaigns and messaging to engage the public and increase online presence and support, while advocating for the use of ABA to promote a kinder, more humane planet.
This role directly contributes to Hops, Hooves and Humanitys vision and mission to rescue and rehabilitate farm animals with severe behavior needs (or cases of extreme neglect for which there is no other option), to make family pictures accessible for families with special needs, and to advocate for and disseminate science-based management strategies that create effective, inclusive, and productive work environments and interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support our organization's active social media campaigns and online fundraising activities.
• Spread Hops and Hooves images, messaging and activities through the organization’s social
media channels, and personal social media networks, if willing.
• Assist with finding new royalty-free images for postings, per manager’s instruction.
• Assist with adapting general campaign messaging for the different outlet-specific audiences.
• Contribute creative ideas for increasing online reach, and new campaign initiatives.
• Assist in monitoring activity and user interactions for all social media.
The Social Media Assistant is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist our founders in promoting current social media strategies to increase overall reach, create brandawareness, and grow our community of supporters…
Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating why you're interested in helping us promote our vision!