To serve as a central hub that brings all existing resources together in order to offer educational material about racial trauma, information to foster inter-ethnic solidarity, and access to a network of professionals dedicated to talking about racial trauma in a cathartic and constructive way.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and properly assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Analyzing and reviewing resumes and selectively choosing the most qualified candidates based on the job description criteria
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
Job Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe, scheduling, and other related office management tools
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Expert knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures