Min Qualifications required:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred (extensive experience in the field is a plus)
- Experience with QuarkXpress, InDesign, and Photoshop a plus.
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs)
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Experience with QuarkXpress, InDesign, and PhotoShop
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week)
5 to 10 hours
Marketing and Growth Hacking for CrowdDoing
Project Duration: (in months)
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Seeking an innovative and dedicated graphic designer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, both electronically and in print.
- Sit in on conceptual design meetings and offer educated opinions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Advice on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Select colors, font, images, and layout
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
- QA designs for errors
- Pass final design to development or publishing teams for release
Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills; able to meet deadlines
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work.
- Ability to work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams .
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Quark Xpress, InDesign, and PhotoShop