OLLAA is a nonprofit community-based organization that seeks to serve the socio-cultural needs of the Oromo people around the world. We are built on the following principle and goals: advocacy and diplomacy- to amplify human rights violations and encourage democratization; Youth leadership and Education-to connect generations; and women empowerment and cultural renaissance.
This role will assist the communications team in solidifying the organizations brand through clear media and marketing campaigns designed to impact and influence our followers while also gaining new audiences. These campaigns will engage different demographics of people from all socioeconomic levels for the purpose of education, advocacy, and potential donorship from a variety of sources.
· Ensure a clear understanding of the organization’s mission, programming, and goals to be able to convey this to the public in a way that moves them to action.
· Strategically build individual campaigns for programming, events, and reports that will have a fluid recognition through each for the organization’s overall brand.
· Work with other departments to access reports, information, press releases, and content to build from when needed.
· Work with the Executive Director to build a branding strategy and gage where organizational support is needed.
· Be able to measure and assess marketing goals and targets.
· Perform any additional tasks related to the position as delegated by team members aligned with the particular channel of support.
· Experience in marketing and brand development
· Ability to assess and analyze marketing strategies against target goals
· A strong understanding of social metrics
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Some experience in marketing software (CRM, Mailchimp, etc.)
· Ability to work in a team and independently on various projects
OLLAA is a nonprofit community-based organization that seeks to serve the socio-cultural needs of the Oromo people around the world. We are built on the following principle and goals: advocacy and diplomacy- to amplify human rights…