GetCourageNow, the only tech tool specifically designed to recruit and commit courageous volunteers to win campaigns through nonviolent mass civil resistance, is looking for a new team member committed to social, economic, and environmental justice. All of our work is remote.
1) Find contact info for wealthy progressive donors, when provided their names, using various contact-info services
2) Find names of wealthy donors using leads we send you (e.g. progressive projects relevant to ours that credit their donors publicly)
3) Opportunity to learn to pitch (if desired; not required)
4) Monitor google alerts to find campaigns that might need our help
5) Help find other talent (advisers, trainers in nonviolent direct action, etc)
6) And whatever might come up during our upcoming beta test.
Hours are flexible, but general availability during standard business hours is preferred.
GetCourageNow is the only international nonprofit tech activist team on the planet, that has developed software specifically designed to embolden, recruit, and commit massive enough numbers of supporters for nonviolent civil resistance strategies to win, filling an urgent gap not addressed by ActionNetwork, Mobilize, Outreach et.al.
And as the work of Erica Chenoweth has made clear, mass nonviolent civil resistance is our last best hope for saving Mother Nature, as well as winning the urgent economic, healthcare, and social justice battles we now face. For more details see our one pager and our Powerpoint and two part demo (on slide 5)
If you would like to APPLY:
GetCourageNow, the only tech tool specifically designed to recruit and commit courageous volunteers to win campaigns through nonviolent mass civil resistance, is looking for a new team member committed to social, economic, and…