Min Qualifications required:
- High school and or GED equivalent. College credits are a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment, including MSWord, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs)
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentiality and work ethics
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week)
5 to 10 hours
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers.
Crowd Doing is looking for remote Onboarding & Recruitment Specialists. The Onboarding Specialist will assist the HR Recruiter and the HR Manager in providing support for onboarding new hires.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment of top talent from employee referrals, job postings, networking, and direct sourcing, screening, interviewing through offer acceptance and onboarding
- Coordinate the recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above)
- Schedule an interview job applicant to obtain information on work history, training, education or job skills; seeking a best-qualified candidate for open positions or future positions, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Manage, train, and mentor with our Recruiting Coordinator.
- Implement new policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment of top talent and branding of the organization
- Contact job applicants for job offers and acts as the liaison between the candidate and management team during the job offer process.
Skills & Competencies:
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite
Software tools & Program knowledge:
- Social media and professional networking tools.
- Microsoft/Google suite.