We are looking for a passionate and result driven individual to fill the role of Advocacy Officer to work on our human rights and sexual and reproductive health and rights program. This role can be performed from any part of the world (remote location). The purpose of this placement includes:
- Leading the development and implementation of effective Human Rights and SRHR policy and advocacy strategies
- Support in developing curricula and materials related to Human Rights and Adolescent SRHR programming
- Generate evidence regarding policy implication of Human Rights and SRHR on young people in Cameroon.
- Produce and disseminate learning documents/success stories regarding convergence between SRH and human rights based approach
- Monitoring and helping to shape the evolving policy narratives and calls to action around the special focus policy issues
- Developing the materials and mechanisms for the capacity building of young people, youth organizations and other advocates to take the form of policy dialogues and advocacy
- Drafting policy statements and editorial content for CCID to help advance and respond to policy moments on the issues relevant