This is a long-term volunteer role with an estimated 3-5 hrs/week. Experience Required: Beginner.
As a global nonprofit that is managing a large network of entrepreneurs, professionals and students, we strive to build technology products that facilitate efficient communication and effective resource sharing within and outside our network. To achieve this, we have built a global community of highly talented tech enthusiasts who are volunteering to deliver social impact with their skills. We are looking for a volunteer passionate in learning to help our Tech Talent Manager build and nurture our community of technology volunteers, creating and organising educational and social initiatives, and engaging our volunteers from across the globe.
You may find out more about Technology at BfE here.
- Assist in managing talent assessment framework and promotion workflow within BfE Tech, taking into account of our nonprofit nature and what volunteers hope to gain out of working with us
- Assist in planning our structured learning and development programmes and knowledge sharing initiatives for volunteers and external audience
- Assist in community building for volunteers and mentors
- Assist in technology mentor engagement
- Enthusiasm and commitment to BfE’s cause
- Ability to be flexible and independent, think on your feet and learn on the job
- Genuine interest in all aspects of talent and community management
- Strong communications skills
- Care about quality and delivery
- Prior talent strategies or human resources experience desirable but not necessary
- Understand what creates engaging and attention grabbing content
- This role is remote and has no geographical restrictions
- Exposure to new technological tools and working alongside a diverse range of talented people across the world who are enthusiastic about social good
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge in project management and broaden your experiences while knowing that your contributions will have a direct tangible impact on real-life businesses
- Avoid the monotony of corporate or university life by doing something meaningful and volunteering with your precious free time
- Network with a growing global community of diverse, talented and passionate students and professionals across the world
- Learn about a wide spectrum of technologies and tools through engaging with candidates and hiring managers
You may apply for this opening here. We accept applications on a rolling basis.