Aim: Support the content team by editing the audio interviews for our social innovation podcast
- Listen to the raw interviews we conducted and quickly send us a draft of what the final edition would look like.
- We give you the original audios and separators.
- We work about 48 hours in the adjustments of the edition
- Research through Google to find charts, statistics and links to third-party articles and our own Hummingbird Effect articles
- The raw material we recorded lasts between 40 and 60 minutes. The episode closes in 35 minutes (or less).
- Native English and bilingual or advanced Spanish
- Emotional and persuasive editing
- Ability to do more with less
- Experience or knowledge about social entrepreneurship, social innovation, social and/or environmental sector, triple impact companies, self-knowledge, organizations.
- Detail oriented, deep interest in social and environmental issues, proactivity, collaborative work, humility to receive feedback and learn by doing.