Disaster Cycle Services is seeking someone to provide administrative program support and leadership for the DAT (Disaster Action Team) program within an assigned DAT response area(s). The DAT Coordinator supports the DAT program under the direction of the DAT Regional Program Lead.
- The DAT Coordinator will assist in leading chapter/territory DAT activities by providing administrative support to the DAT program. Also, works with other chapter/territory leadership to define and articulate the overall strategy for the Disaster Action Team program.
- Oversees and monitors completion of training by DAT Trainees.
- Maintains a climate of learning and engagement for all DAT members.
- Ensures mentoring and coaching occurs across all levels of the DAT program.
- Works with DPM/DPS and DAT Regional Program Lead to identify and resolve DAT issues and ensures program standards are being met.
- Works with DAT Leadership to identify and recommend new candidates for leadership positions.
- Provides career path coaching for volunteers with leadership potential.
- Ensures DAT members/trainees receive timely orientations and onboarding into the DAT program.
- Oversees the promotion of DAT members from one level to the next.
- Collaborates with DAT Regional Program Lead/DAT Leaders with coordination and scheduling of regular DAT meetings and trainings.
- Ensures DAT members are scheduled in RC DAT Dispatch and communicates DAT readiness to the DPM/DPS/DAT Regional Program Lead.
- Where appropriate, maintains access to and ability to use the RC Care and RC Respond systems to run necessary reports.
- Ensures DAT responders with Group Activity Positions (GAP)have access to RC Care.
- Provides support to and ensures DAT members have resources needed to perform their job
- Ensures that regional and national guidance is widely communicated and observed.