Patrick's Kids Foundation, Inc. (PKF) is a 501(c)3 corporation, focused on using education to increase access and opportunities to the next generation, and helping to empower the next generation in Haiti to become change agents in their community.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference by using your talents to help underserved segments of our society and help improve the quality of lives of children and young adults? Are you interested in supporting educational products that help children to learn? Do you enjoy connecting people with great causes? Do you have a passion for eradicating poverty and believe education is the key to this? If so you may be a perfect fit for us. Your efforts will aid us in successfully securing necessary funds to continue bring our impactful programs to the underserved community. These additional resources will allow the foundation to expand its reach and to give hope by inspiring, motivating, connecting, and transforming the lives of these young people through education. We are excited to get started!
PKF is seeking for a Fundraising Coordinator to create a donor database, cultivate relationships with corporate and private donors. The Fundraising Coordinator position offers a great opportunity for a volunteer looking for a way to give back to the world as well as assisting the foundation to continue to give hope by inspiring, motivating, connecting, and transforming the lives of these young people through education.
PKF’s programs provides its scholars with an engaging and interactive educational experience that assists in school readiness, academic intervention and enrichment. We look forward to working with you to help improve the quality of lives of children and young adults in Haiti.
The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for leading fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to spread our message and encourage our community of supporters to make donations to PKF by using any appropriate
digital marketing outlets (website, blog, newsletter, etc.) and/or social media channels to promote active fundraising campaigns, encouraging public support.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist with the planning and management of PKF year-long fundraising initiatives.
· Collaborate with other volunteers on #GivingTuesday and year-end fundraising efforts.
· Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors.
· Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
· Help increase communications with supporters and current donors.
· Develop an annual fundraising plan.
· Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
Skills & Personal Traits
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative thinker.
• Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations.
• Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners.
• Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
• Works well independently and proactively as part of a team.
• Nonprofit fundraising and/or event planning experience.
• Clear understanding of the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
• Micro influencer with fundraising portfolio and large social media network is an asset.
Patrick's Kids Foundation, Inc. (PKF) is a 501(c)3 corporation, focused on using education to increase access and opportunities to the next generation, and helping to empower the next generation in Haiti to become change agents in their…