Your Service Dog Inc has an exciting opportunity as Regional Coordinator P.E.P. (Prospect Evaluation & Placement) for Program Puppies and Puppy Raisers.
The successful applicant will have the responsibility for building a working team to oversee Puppy Raisers as they raise future Service Dog puppies while the puppies and dogs undergo their evaluation training and testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with the HR Department regarding the recruitment and interviewing of
- Coordinator Assistants for the team.
- Assign and ensure Puppy Raisers' weekly/monthly duties are implemented.
- Create and manage Puppy/ Dog Donor Lists.
- Organize evaluation of Puppy Raiser's home prior to Puppy being placed.
- Monitor the progress of each of the P.E.P. Program Puppies/ Dogs.
- Create a Puppy Raiser's “availability to Puppy Raise” Directory of your area and maintain and add to it.
- Enlist emergency Puppy Raisers/Sitters who can take a PEP Puppy on a short-term basis while a full-time Puppy Raiser is sought.
- Overseeing Puppy Raisers and their needs.
- Organize virtual one-on-one monthly visitations of Puppy Raisers and some in-home visits. During the visitation, the Puppy's ongoing care will be discussed, including the Puppy Raiser and Puppy's attendance at Your Service Dog online school where the Puppy's evaluation occurs
- Meet and coordinate with the Trainer/ Evaluator at Your Service Dog School.
- Create a weekly report on the visitation of Puppy Raisers and the Program Puppy placed in their care.
- Good communication skills
- Love for dogs and people
- Knowledge of Puppy Care
- Management experience
- The commitment of 5-10 hours at least per week on a voluntary basis
- A resume including 3 references with a physical mailing address, email address, and phone number.