The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program, designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually, as well as upskill themselves in order to cater to the growing demands of impact work while also focusing on their own personal and professional growth. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
We are currently accepting applications for the July - December 2021 Cohort and January - June 2022 Cohort and are seeking:
- Young, mid career and/or senior level professionals, identifying as entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship enthusiasts from any sector and wanting to upskill or strengthen their functional skill-sets to solve social problems
- Organisations with an impact focus wanting to similarly advance the professional development of their staff and ultimately further the organisation's mission
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; Intensive month-long case challenges with social impact organisations across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career goals.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
IDEX SCHOLARSHIP AND PROGRAM COMMITMENTS :
In the face of a global pandemic that has blindsided most, IDEX has had a front line view of the adverse effects and struggle it has entailed for organisations and individuals alike, across the value chain of impact based work. Over the last year, we have looked to approach this shared problem with renewed vigour, focused on mitigating some of these impacts of COVID-19 and recalibrating our mission to build that critical talent pipeline required to support the global impact sector in new ways.
True to our social enterprise training, IDEX has innovated upon mobilising additional resources to enable granting greater scholarships on the program tuition. We are now assuring a 75% IDEX Scholarship on tuition to all selected candidates / employee nominations from organisations, making our program tuition
USD 5950 USD 1500, which may be comfortably paid as :
- Option 1: Single Installment (attracts no additional administrative fees)
- Option 2 : Multiple installment options over 6 months, approx. USD 250 per month (administrative fees of 5% apply on balance after each payment)
ALL are eligible for the IDEX Scholarship, however, we are actively seeking:
- Social enterprise / development sector / non profit professionals
- Professionals from mainstream sectors wanting to switch careers to social impact
- Researchers, freelancers, independent consultants
- Early stage entrepreneurs, founders, executive team leaders
- Recent graduates who have completed a bachelors and/or masters/higher degree in any development sector focus