Reach and Rise is a national, therapeutic 1:1 mentoring program that serves youth ages 6-18. The purpose of the program is to provide youth with positives experiences that help them to value relationships, develop useful problem solving skills, strengthen familial interactions, have a sense of belonging, and effectively process their thoughts, feelings, and emotions. The overarching goal of the program is to positively impact the lives of young people; while empowering them to envision and pursue extraordinary and fulfilling futures.
Reach & Rise is a research based program that provides comprehensive 15+ hour mentor training curriculum, an established protocol for matching mentors and mentees, and weekly face-to-face meetings lasting for the duration of 12 – 24 months. The program also incorporates personalized growth plans for youth and families, ongoing mentor/mentee support (including structured group activities and support groups), case management, and supportive procedures for the closure of matches.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Have a passion for working with youth and teens
· Provide 1 to 1 mentoring services and create safe, healthy and meaningful relationships with youth.
· Be able to make a 12-month commitment to your mentee
· Be available to meet once a week for at least one hour
· Must complete a background check and Mentor Training
· Must be open-minded, dependable, responsible adult who wants to share new interests and experiences with you and teens
Reach and Rise is a national, therapeutic 1:1 mentoring program that serves youth ages 6-18. The purpose of the program is to provide youth with positives experiences that help them to value relationships, develop…