Online Impacts is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit that develops websites and technology completely free for other nonprofits. We’ve recently launched intuitive, inspiring websites for nonprofits like My Service Hours, Satvic Environment, Radio for peace and harmony.
We’re looking for a reliable, detail-oriented and ambitious WordPress Developer to join our team. In this full-time role, you’ll build, maintain and optimize a range of nonprofit websites – altogether playing a major role in the success of many nonprofit organizations.
- Build custom WordPress themes that are easy to manage and exact replicas of our designs.
- Maintain a range of WordPress sites by adding new pages and/or functionality, performing plug-in updates, enhancing security and fixing bugs.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in nonprofit technology, including donation systems, e-blast platforms and job portals.
- Work alongside our wider network of web developers to keep all projects running smoothly.
- Connect with our hosting provider to ensure all hosted sites are secure and high-performing.
- Build genuine relationships with the points of contact at our nonprofit clients.
- 2+ years of WordPress experience, including a solid understanding of PHP/MySQL, core WordPress functions, custom themes, custom post types and effective plugins.
Bonus points if you have...
- A background in UX or design.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and/or SEO.
- Experience in website hosting
Our team works best with those who are...
- Energized by nonprofits
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communicators
- Eager to collaborate
- Easy to get along with