Become a part of After the Harvest's new Yambassador Storyteller Committee and help us tell ATH’s story of accomplishing mission through photography and/ or videography.
This volunteer position will be responsible for videography and photography for both internal and external initiatives. Will generate content for After the Harvest website, social media, marketing and internal communications.
- Compelling photos of ATH stakeholders: volunteers, growers, agencies distributing produce and recipients of that produce, farms, interesting perspectives
- Produce and edit consistently high-caliber video and photo content
- Provide regular creative content to help conceive and develop marketing ideas
- Self-starter who can take ideas and execute/develop with or without guidance
Responsibilities of Photography & Videographer Yambassador:
- Interact with stakeholders to capture the best possible stories
- Create all photos and videos for ATH. Edit and upload to Google Drive with a quick turnaround.
- Film and edit high-caliber video storytelling for Communications Department
- Acquire photo waivers when applicable.
- Work with Communications team to produce needed assets for social media, marketing and internal communications
- Seek out, nurture, and develop positive stories to be shared externally and internally
- Ability to tell stories with words as well as visuals when needed, with basic reporting skills a necessity.
- Drive yourself to assigned scheduled activities on time
- Willingness to travel within 30-45 minutes of the Kansas City metro
- Carry and transport your equipment from your vehicle to photo opportunity
If you are interested, please email Stacie Moody, Community Engagement Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org