The Sales and Ecommerce Coordinator will develop and manage Intiwawa’s products and business activities and will support and help execute the overall sales strategy. This position will oversee and grow Intiwawa’s products and services as well as setting up new collaborations online and offline, and strategic planning.
The Sales and Ecommerce Coordinator reports to the General Director and will work closely with Intiwawa’s management, staff and volunteers to increase the sales of Intiwawa’s products and to find new opportunities when it comes to product development and point of sales. As the Sales and Ecommerce Coordinator you will be part of Intiwawa’s Peruvian Team and also part of the Peruvian Committee.
- Receive and process sales orders.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer questions and send order confirmations.
- Keep track of the total sales and inventory.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to schedule promotions for the products.
- Research online sales opportunities for Intiwawa’s products.
- Find stores, boutiques, hotels, etc. in and around Arequipa that will sell Intiwawa’s products.
- Find fairs and markets where Intiwawa could sell its products.
- Start product collaborations with local organizations/companies.
- Manage Intiwawa’s webshop to keep it current and evolving.
- Coordinate webshop maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information is posted regularly.
- Research ways to find more traffic to Intiwawa’s webshop.
- Work directly with the Project Leader ‘Madres Luchadoras’ and the mothers to develop new products.
- Work closely with the fundraising coordinator to develop products to run with campaigns.
- Assist in product pick up and inspection, maintain quality control standards on incoming products.
- Research and implement trends.
- Previous experience in sales and ecommerce
- Excellent/native English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent cross-cultural communication
- High level of initiative, leadership, and confidence
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Access to internet and comfortable with Google Suite
- Proficient in WooCommerce/Wordpress
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Remote/on location professional volunteer opportunity (could serve as an internship).
- Commitment is from January 2, 2021 to July 2, 2021, 15-20 hours a week.
- Unpaid position.
- Available to work remotely with both the teams in Perú and Germany.
- Participation in meetings is mandatory.
- Volunteer/Internship certificate and letter of reference will be provided at the end of the term.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Felix Mohr at email@example.com before December 15, 2020.