As the Finance Assistant you will play a key role in ensuring smooth and timely accounting operations within Intiwawa’s Finance team. In this role, you will support the Finance Coordinator and General Director in an array of critical functions.
● Organize and maintain up to date Quickbooks monthly.
● Create monthly Quickbooks reports and reconcile accounts at the beginning of each month.
● Send our monthly budget to our Perúvian bank account.
● Manage our german bank account - this includes receiving monthly donations, transferring necessary fees and the monthly salary of the General Director.
● Support with the yearly finance plan/create document we have to be present every year (Kassenprüfer)
● Identify and correct errors and discrepancies; advise the Finance Coordinator and the General Director of matters that require her/their attention.
● Assist in developing policies and procedures related to financial management and internal controls.
● Handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents properly
● Participation in meetings upon request.
● Maintain close relations and communications with the General Director, German Finance coordinators and the Peruvian Finance team.
● Excellent German and English skills, written and spoken
● Proficient in Quickbooks (desirable)
● High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive & confidential data
● Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational and solid administrative skills
● Motivation to learn accounting and bookkeeping principles and terminology
● Ability to work in a multicultural and collaborative environment
● The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 5 hours/week)
● Flexible schedule
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
As the Finance Assistant you will play a key role in ensuring smooth and timely accounting operations within Intiwawa’s Finance team. In this role, you will support the Finance Coordinator and General Director in an array of critical…
To apply please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com