About this role:
The International Mental Health Association (IMHA) is recruiting a Donor Relations Volunteer to support organizational activities focused on global mental health. We love our work and want to continue expanding efforts in the coming years. In this role, you'll be engaging with people who care about mental health and giving them opportunity to invest in what we do. This role may be a good fit for you if any of the following apply; you love meeting new people, you enjoy building relationships, you're excited about mental health, you like working as part of a team and you want to make the world a better place.
• This is a voluntary position that requires a minimum of 5 hours/week commitment
• We ask for a 3 month commitment initially, if we like working together, you're welcome to stay longer!
What you'll be doing:
• Relationship Building - Making connections with people who are committed to mental health and want an opportunity to invest in culturally-grounded, innovative work
• Content Development - Developing and refining content that engages donors with the parts of our work they care about most
Essential for this role:
• Passion for mental health and commitment to social justice
• Prior experience with at least one of the following; corporate responsibility, donor management & engagement and/or charitable giving
• Flexibility, creativity, humility and humor
• Ability to work from home
• Advanced-level English skills
About our team:
Our team is based across Africa, Asia and North America with backgrounds in management, marketing, social work, psychology and education. We're committed to approaching mental health in creative, culturally-grounded and trauma-informed ways. Our work style is responsive to the needs of the communities we work with, so flexibility is key - we'd rather laugh when the internet goes out than let it derail a meeting. We appreciate your interest in joining our team and are happy to answer any questions about this role at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this role:
The International Mental Health Association (IMHA) is recruiting a Donor Relations Volunteer to support organizational activities focused on global mental health. We love our work and want to continue expanding efforts…
To apply, please include your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you're excited to join our team and how you'd like to contribute.