Are you hyped about new technologies, music, art? Read more!
Newly established non-government organization “Stellar Sound Foundation” is searching for new team members. We are a small, international group of enthusiasts driven to create. The official location is in Den Bosch, south of the Netherlands, but most of the members are all around the world working from home. The purpose of this foundation is innovation in tech and music and other arts. We want to research, promote, explore music & tech and all combinations possible.
- Undertake research on prospective corporate, major, trust and public donors
- Help develop new fundraising products and events and market them
- Cold call potential donors and build relationships with them
- Update donors on how their money is being spent
- Research and write case studies on the impact of the organisation’s work
- Respond to inquiries from trusts, corporates and members of the public
- Write funding applications to trusts and foundations or charity of the year proposals to corporates
- Write reports for trusts and foundations on the use of existing grants
- Maintain and update donors’ records on a fundraising database
- Write internal reports, analysing fundraising progress on a monthly or periodic basis
- Organise and take part in strategy and planning meetings with other members of the fundraising team
- Arrange fundraising events and tours of the charity’s projects for potential donors
- Liaise with external agencies such as telephone or street fundraising agencies
- Excellent communication skills: Written and verbal communication skills are a necessity. Fundraising executives have to write reports and funding applications and persuade prospective donors of the virtue of their cause
- Good numerical skills: Fundraising executives have to work to a budget and reach financial targets, regularly reporting on both
- Sound organisational abilities: Fundraising executives have to work to deadlines, handle multiple donor accounts simultaneously and keep a record of donations
- Negotiation skills: You need to possess the ability to persuade donors of the need to give and answer questions about the impact of your organisation
- IT skills: Sound knowledge of database management is a prerequisite
- Teamwork skills: As a fundraising executive, you need to be an effective part of a team with the overriding aim of maximising donations
The team communicates via Slack, checking tasks via Trello and saving all important finds and information on Google Drive. Every Sunday there is a mandatory weekly meeting where we Demo our previous week’s tasks and what we have done during the previous week. On Sunday, new tasks are created, new Sprint starts and the team in Slack discusses the execution. Team members are collaborating and helping each other in the process. Tasks have deadlines and priority. Communication is the key in creating quality and on time tasks. The Team is young, driven and dedicated.
What we offer:
- A young working and learning environment
- Access to modern tools
- Working with international team members and opportunity to refine English language if applied
- Working in an entertainment and new Tech industry and trending sector
- Space for out-of-the-box and fun content creation
- Help and guidance in learning new and modern skills
- Sense of community and belonging in a team with the strong vision and cause to help musicians
- Work from home with flexible time
This role is an online part time volunteer, so around 15h per week of commitment. Depending on the week’s load you will have more or less tasks. You will be able have flexible working time with daily standup meetings that last around 15 minutes.