About the Role:
One of the programs we provide is The Family Caregiver Reimbursement Program (FCRP) which assists family caregivers with a partial reimbursement for home modifications and assistive care technology to enable their qualified family member(s) to be safe and independent to avoid institutional care. We are nearing the end of the 2020 program and want to ensure that all clients are notified that the reimbursement deadline is approaching and need YOUR help to make outreach calls.
What you will do:
- Make calls to potential clients who have inquired about the program and want more information and possibly conduct a screening.
- Estimated time: 30 minutes - 1 hour for reviewing training guide and practicing. 2-4 hours to make calls.
- Most of the calls will just be explaining the program, and informing them of the qualifications of the program.
- If a client sounds like they could possibly be a good fit for the program, then you can conduct a screening by asking them a series of questions to determine if they can receive an application.
- The screening form is very comprehensive to follow
- Record your interaction with the client.
- And send the completed call list back to the organization.
What you will be provided:
- Brief overview of organization.
- List of people who need to be called
- Script and Training Guide.
- Willingness to call clients.
- Able to call clients between 9am-7pm MST, Monday-Friday.
- Passion about helping caregivers.
- Empathy and genuine interest in working on the phone with family caregivers who are caring for children or adults with special needs or disabilities and older adults.
- The individual will need to be cheerful, non-judgmental, communicative, tactful and diplomatic when communicating with family caregivers, family members, neighbors, friends, and professionals.
- Basic Computer and Computer Skills.
- Signed Confidentiality Agreement.