The Social Media Director manages all aspects of Performance Opportunity (POI) online social media presence (e.g.: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). This is a project management role as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) where you will work independently and with the project management team planning, producing, and directing social media campaigns including but not limited to postings, social media advertising campaigns, and the creative ideas generated by you!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Participants receive compensation in the form of CAPM and PMP certification training valued at $2,000.00 and includes:
- 35 hours (minimum) of formal project management education
- 500+ pages of training materials
- Digital copy of the Program Management Book Of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Access to practice exams containing 1,000+ practice questions
The cost of this training is $1,895.00 - HOWEVER - Program Participants enroll at no charge. Details may be found here: cert.performanceopportunity.org
- Develop strategies in how to reach desired audiences.
- Implement strategies by developing campaigns via social media business suite software.
- Manage grass-roots (postings) and targeted (sponsored) content.
- Produce social media content from original and/or provided material.
- Monitor and produce activity reports.
- All activity is applicable to project management experience and is suitable for resumes.
- Experience may be applied to meet certification requirements.
- Work activity may be applied to academic credit.
- Ability to target segments of social media users.
- Experience working with social media business suite SW.
- Ability to produce artwork and posting copy.
- Ability to conduct research and report findings in addressing project challenges.
- Use of proprietary tools (Google mail, Google drive, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Familiarization and/or project management processes and concepts.
- Support virtual meetings via Google Meeting and phone.
- Access to Microsoft Office software products.
- Attendance at 1 hour weekly status meetings.
- Approximately 4 hours weekly producing work supporting the planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing of projects.
Skills & Abilities:
- Narrative skills for producing project plans and documents.
- Proactive approach comfortable in initiating contact with others in researching and directing activity.
- Capability to follow-through with tasks and ensure quality work is completed on time.