We are looking for skillful Marketing & Brand Specialist Volunteers who will be responsible for creating, planning, and implementing thoughtful marketing initiatives to promote IRAISE.
Job responsibilities will also include the below:
- Marketing Strategy - Build innovative marketing strategies incorporating multiple channels including campaign development, brand building, and digital advertising.
- Social Media Engagement - Implement a social media calendar using information with pictures, relative news and topics, and additional resources. Implement and post social media information on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Provide support to social media efforts to target and increase audiences.
- Marketing Materials - Help to create images and video to use for marketing initiatives. Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc. Assist in promoting company events and programs.
- Blog Writing and Content Creation- Write blog posts on topics such as education, financial literacy and health and well-being.
- Management - Manage 2-3 volunteer Marketing Assistants and Bloggers.
- Reporting - Create monthly reports highlighting the outcome of marketing efforts.
- Proficient in email, social and analytics platforms
- Marketing/Graphic Design experience
- Innovative, imaginative, and resourceful
- Flexibility in schedule
- Digital imaging work experience
- Editorial experience
- Collaborative team player