Volunteer Services (VS) is seeking someone to assist with the implementation of the regional volunteer recruitment plan by performing volunteer recruitment activities to attract a skilled, talented and diverse volunteers workforce to service in all lines of business around the organization
- Assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Advertises and markets for open-call events.
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
- Recruiting experience OR the ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic.