I’ll Go First is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to leveraging the power of storytelling and mobile technology to bridge the mental health treatment gap, promote mental well-being and prevent mental health disorders for populations affected by trauma in under-resourced communities around the world. Our mission is to ensure that everyone, in every location, has access to mental wellbeing and trauma recovery care and resources needed to find healing, cultivate a deeper purpose and restore their communities from within.
We are expanding our Educational Program to include a podcast, courses, support groups and workbooks. We are looking for a copywriter who is passionate about creative writing, research and supporting people as they heal.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Skills Required :
· Experience with Canva, and Adobe Suite
· Passion and knowledge of trauma-informed care, mental health counseling, social work and/or psychology
· Understanding of the dynamics of domestic violence and other forms of victimization
· Experience working with vulnerable populations such as survivors of domestic violence, veterans, refugees and/or in humanitarian settings
· The position is 10-15 hours a week
· This position is remote
· Professional networking opportunities
· Opportunity to attend and/or assist with online events and campaigns
· Support and resume guidance
· Flexible schedule, work from anywhere.
I’ll Go First is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to leveraging the power of storytelling and mobile technology to bridge the mental health treatment gap, promote mental well-being and prevent mental health disorders for…
Please make your submission personal for us, and not part of a mass application. You will be supporting our communications team with web, social and educational content.
Please include 2-3 writing samples (this can include social media posts, blog posts and articles), and why our company interests you. Please also include what topics interest you and any pitch ideas.
We look forward to getting to know you more!