Who We Are
LifeSmart Education is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that enhances the availability of nontraditional educational classes and resources for underserved youth and communities. We help those who need unwavering, positive life management skills. Youth aren't born knowing the life skills that we wish they did; they must be taught and molded into productive members of society. At LifeSmart Education, we teach youth how to be socially and emotionally successful, and enable them to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding global citizens.
The Website and Digital Media Editor will work closely with our social media teams to curate and publish website content for the organization. In this position you will be responsible for creating, editing, and publishing all website content including images, text, graphics, and video.
· Collaborate with the social media team to identify new needs and areas of improvement
· Ensure content is appropriate in tone, style, and voice
· Review website content for accuracy and accessibility
· Ensure website content is up to date
· Oversee website layout (images, graphics, text, and video)
· Proofread and edit all martial
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent writing skills in English
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Editing and proofreading skills
· Strong typing and computer skills
Educatin and Experience
· Previous experience as a web editor
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· An associate's degree preferred but not required
· Two years of related experience preferred but not required
· Experience with copywriting is desired
Who We Are
LifeSmart Education is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that enhances the availability of nontraditional educational classes and resources for underserved youth and communities. We help those who need unwavering, positive…