We are searching for a person who wants to contribute to creating a positive impact in our community to serve as Volunteer Coordinator for BABH. This person would recruit new volunteers, manage the volunteer database and training.
This position requires someone motivated and community-oriented, equipped with a positive attitude, readiness to be a team player, high attention to detail and excellent social and communications skills.
As the Volunteer Coordinator you will work closely with the Executive Director (ED) and the management team to recruit and manage volunteers, matching roles to fit their skill set and interests.
● Networking with our local community resource
organizations, faith communities, and other service providers in our area
● Recruit volunteers using social media, and all other media
● Interview people using an agreed set of questions and record answers
● Use the program Signupgenius to assist volunteers in
scheduling themselves for dates and shifts
● Communicate with volunteers for scheduling virtual / in-person trainings
● Keep in close contact with the Site Coordinator prior to shower days
● Oversee our Volunteer Management Program, Signupgenius
● Schedule a monthly / quarterly volunteer appreciation event
● Update volunteers as needed through emails, text or phone
● Maintain a volunteer contact list
● High School diploma, GED and / or 1-2 years with non-profit organization
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Know how to use various email and willingness to learn other programs
We are searching for a person who wants to contribute to creating a positive impact in our community to serve as Volunteer Coordinator for BABH. This person would recruit new volunteers, manage the…