These are on the ground field officers to gather data on the field across the highlihted key states for expansion, further validating, data collected through desk top research:
The work will be supervised by the program team, the data and research officer and state based field officers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Conduct data collection using the provided data collection tools.
- Conduct data collection of post distribution monitoring using the provided data collection tools through observation of the vulnerability and businesses on ground.
- Seek out respondents that Fit the suggested profiles in assigned locations and collect data based on questionnaires developed and supplied by the program
- Conduct survey on intended beneficiaries and stem holders within the assigned areas.
- Validate desktop study conducted by data and research team.
- Interview the identified participants of the project within the project area to ensure the data and info that have been recorded within registered forms.
- Document all the findings in the provided data collection tools.
- Compiling and sorting the filled data collection tools as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure collected data is accurately recorded.
- Capture data using digital data entry technology provided.
- Ensure anonymity of respondents and develop relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents.
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data.
- Take responsibility for project equipment that you may be entrusted with.
- Report daily issues and challenges to the project officers.
Any other duties assigned by the project manager.
- Present the data to the supervisor at the end of each day.
- Report to the supervisor before and after day’s work for further direction.
- Ensure handling in all the completed visits interviews and other activities and verification’s questionnaires for the day to the supervisor.
- Ensure that all questionnaires and equipment are accounted for.
- Turn over all literature and materials used in the survey to the supervisor.
- Follow confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected.
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings; carry out data collection, data entry and/or reporting.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field research activities.