POSITION SUMMARY: Utah Clean Energy is seeking a passionate and dedicated volunteer to serve as our Development & Events Support Specialist. This position will support Utah Clean Energy’s development team in a variety of areas and will be supervised by Utah Clean Energy’s Development Director. Utah Clean Energy is entering into an exciting phase of growth and we are looking for an individual who is passionate about helping our team build resources and support for Utah Clean Energy’s mission and addressing the climate crisis.
ABOUT US: Utah Clean Energy is a nonprofit climate solutions organization based in Salt Lake City that advocates in Utah and the West. Our multi-disciplinary team is leading and accelerating the clean energy transformation with vision and expertise. We are committed to creating a future that ensures healthy, thriving communities for all, empowered and sustained by clean energy.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
· Conduct data entry and donor records clean-up in Utah Clean Energy’s constituent database
· Assist Utah Clean Energy’s development team in the preparation of bulk mailings (letters and postcards) for donation solicitations and special events
· Prepare thank you letters and correspondence for donors and supporters
· Record video messages thanking Utah Clean Energy’s donors for their support
· Assist with logistics related to outreach and donor-related events, including registration of attendees, welcoming and ushering guests to venue, preparation of supplies, and donor recognition activities
· Help organize and maintain an inventory of supplies and thank you gifts for Utah Clean Energy’s fundraising events
· Passionate about mitigating the climate crisis and creating a clean and equitable energy future for Utah and the West.
· Highly organized and self-directed, with the ability to work independently and with high attention to detail
· Highly comfortable with typical office technology/software
· Experience with relational database work
· Eager to assist with a variety of tasks to ensure the success of Utah Clean Energy’s donor events and communications.
· Equity and social justice are a critical components of Utah Clean Energy’s mission, values, and strategic pathways. We welcome volunteers from an array of backgrounds and experiences to join our team. Learn more about our commitment here: https://utahcleanenergy.org/energy-equity/
TIME COMMITMENT: Utah Clean Energy is looking for volunteers on an as-needed basis who can commit up to five hours of service every other week. Optimally, candidates will be able to commit to a volunteer tenure through at least December 2021.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this special volunteer opportunity, please contact Anna Zanetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION SUMMARY: Utah Clean Energy is seeking a passionate and dedicated volunteer to serve as our Development & Events Support Specialist. This position will support Utah Clean Energy’s development team in a variety of areas and…