The pandemic has made this year challenging for all of us. For self-employed professionals and small business owners, it continues to get more difficult every day. Uncertainty, loss of clients, financial responsibility, lack of guidance and simple peer-to-peer support -- mean that their entrepreneurial ventures may not make it through 2020.
To help small businesses and self-employed professionals overcome the challenges of the pandemic and reactivate the economy, in May 2020 we launched the Lockdown Economy. It is a global non-profit grassroots social-economic and educational movement. The United Nations has recognized it as an Acceleration Action for the Sustainable Development Goals.
Entrepreneurs get a forum to share their struggles, successes, and experiences of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, learn from each other. Through the Lockdown Economy, they have a way to connect with a wider community of entrepreneurs. We interview small businesses and self-employed professionals around the world to see how the lockdown affected their business, their market and their future.
We want to make sure that the people in need find our initiative. For that we ask you to create a Wikipedia page/ article about the Lockdown Economy.
The initiative qualifies in notability: information about can be found on the UN website, Entrepreneur.com, The Helm, local newspaper in Amsterdam and in the Komi Republic.
Your task might include - but that will be up to you because you are the expert:
1) Validating citations and references for the biography of your project.
2) Adjusting the draft we made according to the Wikipedia guidelines.
3) Creating Infobox, Sections and Categories for the article for the most appealing and professional look and linking the biography to the verifiable sources of information(citations and references).
4) Encoding all the information in Wikipedia code at the backstage of the article.
5) Linking (if possible and safe) the page to the other relevant Wikipedia articles for the best SEO results on Google Search (this is very important).
6) Patrolling the page on Wikipedia for the next 3 months after publishing.
Verified Wikipedia Editor and Wikipedia Page Creator
Wiki-Specialist with years of experience on Wikipedia
The pandemic has made this year challenging for all of us. For self-employed professionals and small business owners, it continues to get more difficult every day. Uncertainty, loss of clients, financial responsibility, lack of guidance and…