We currently have remote volunteer opportunities available and would like to work with you! If you want to help rescue suffering street dogs by creating content for social media please apply today!
Transform A Street Dog rescues and rehabilitates street dogs in Ukraine and other countries experiencing overwhelming street dog crises. Our goal is to completely rehabilitate dogs from a hopeless street dog to a beloved house pet.
We believe every dog can find it's home no matter disability or age. We find forever homes in the dogs' home countries and abroad. Not sure how to rescue street dogs overseas from your laptop in the US?? We will train you!
- Work with our Director (Mandy Allen) to post on Transform a Street Dog Facebook and Instagram pages at least 2-3 times per week.
- Use photo editing software such as PicMonkey to create photo collages for posts.
- Post updates about dogs in our street dog rehabilitation program, fundraising campaigns, US missions etc.
- Reach out to dogs’ case managers to get updates and photos of dogs.
- Update pages with seasonal campaign information (ex. Thanksgiving, Valentines Day.)
- Boost posts and track analytics to improve posts/targeting
- Investigate new social media platforms (ex. Tik Tok) that can be used to further the mission of Transform a Street Dog.
- Able to dedicate 2-3 hours a week to creating content, sharing, posting, and engaging on social media.
- Able to use social media and enjoy engaging with other volunteers; ability to be diplomatic and a team player.
- Have used social media in a professional format and/or are available for training.
- Experience with Facebook’s Creator Studio, or other social media scheduling platforms is a plus but not required.
- Be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts and developing content to inform, educate and engage the Transform a Street Dog’s audience to increase awareness, boost traffic and achieve marketing goals.
- Experience with social media analytics, be experienced in running targeted ads on social media sites and know how to use graphic design tools like PicMonkey, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
We hope to hear from you, thank you for your interest in rescuing suffering street dogs!