Community Engagement Manager
Night Owl Reconnaissance is looking for a Volunteer Community Engagement Manager to work alongside our Director of Investigations. This individual assists with the development and implementation of outreach strategies to promote and strengthen community engagement. This position supports our mission of assisting law enforcement with the discovery of missing persons.
- Engage and lead volunteers as equal team members with specific responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to support social media campaigns to promote consistent messaging across social platforms
- Develop annual social media strategy
- Monitor social media platforms
- Facilitate and lead community engagement
- Process community feedback
- Work closely with colleagues to bring meaningful research and technical assistance to local, state and national law enforcement, as well as community partners.
- Assist field investigators and researchers to contextualize findings into comprehensible reports
- Experience in developing and implementing outreach and engagement strategies
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Commitment to maintaining an unbiased, inclusive approach to outreach and communication strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Dynamic thought leadership around new approaches for sustainable and equitable community engagement
- Good time-management skills