A Business Plan is a written document that describes your business. It covers objectives, strategies, income, marketing and financial forecasts. It reflects a vision of Africa Health Organisation (AHO) for its cooperation with a given country and defines a planning framework for working with that country.
The Business Plan constitutes a planning framework for AHO cooperation in and with the country concerned, highlighting what AHO will do, how it will do it and with whom. It clarifies the proposed roles and functions of AHO in supporting the country.
We are seeking a Country Business Plan Manager to write a Country Business Plan (CBP) for their chosen country or countries in Africa and the Diaspora:
- Writing Country Business Plan (CBP) for AHO for countries in Africa and the Diaspora
- Carrying out desktop research, using a range of methods and sources of data, related to determinants of health, socioeconomic, health inequality and social innovation of the chosen country to inform CBP writing.
- Producing high quality CBP outputs for a range of audiences including analysis, strategy
- writing and presentations where necessary.
- Making sure our work is participatory, including working with others and valuing the importance of communicating with different audiences.
- Taking responsibility for data and project management and administration as it relates to delivering work.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager in line with the role.
- Qualification in a Business Management, Business Studies international development, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 year of professional experience writing Business Plan.
- Experience of having conducted robust desktop research and knowledge of a range of methodologies for doing this.
- Evidence of ability to grasp complex concepts and debates quickly and to engage with these effectively through research.
- Ability to communicate effectively – in writing and in person - about research findings to a range of audiences.
- Evidence of having delivered or contributed to the delivery of high-quality social research outputs.