The social media coordinator will develop and implement a social media strategy to increase overall reach and brand awareness. He/she will use social media outlets to promote active STRIVE4You events and campaigns, engage the public and increase online presence. The social media coordinator will directly contribute to increasing STRIVE4You’s capacity to reach the end users.
At STRIVE4You our mission is to empower all individuals through training and recreation, while educating professionals to better serve their clients. The STRIVE4You website will be coming soon at www.strive4you.org.
· Monitor trends in social marketing tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to support our online campaigns
· Stay informed about new sites and trends in how people get information
· Identify key online channels for STRIVE4You to establish a presence
· Develop a social media strategy to support the organization’s outreach programs and fundraising activities, and establish targets for increasing online reach
· Post regular updates to STRIVE4You’s social media outlets, including events, news articles, blog posts, press releases, fundraising appeals, and any other promotional items
· Monitor activity and user interactions for all social media outlets
· Adapt general STRIVE4You campaign messaging for the different outlet-specific audiences
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience using key social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
· Experience editing and creating videos.
· Strong writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
· Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
· Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative
· Works well independently and as part of a team
POSITION TIME REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate is available 2-5 hours a week.
This is an unpaid position; course credit arrangements are gladly negotiated. Volunteers are highly valued members of the STRIVE4You’s team and contribute to making a significant difference in STRIVE4You’s ability to reach the end users. STRIVE4You will provide reference letters for all volunteers who successfully complete a placement.
The social media coordinator will develop and implement a social media strategy to increase overall reach and brand awareness. He/she will use social media outlets to promote active STRIVE4You events and campaigns, engage the public and…