Become a part of After the Harvest's new Yambassador Storyteller Committee and help us tell ATH’s story of accomplishing mission through content creation.
This volunteer position will be responsible for seeking out, curating and creating content for both internal and external initiatives. Will generate content for After the Harvest website, social media, marketing and internal communications.
- Produce marketing copy to help tell ATH’s story of accomplishing mission
- Compelling copy about ATH stakeholders: volunteers, growers, agencies distributing produce and recipients of that produce, farms, interesting perspectives
- Produce and edit consistently high-caliber content
- Provide regular creative content to help conceive and develop marketing ideas
- Self-starter who can take ideas and execute/develop with or without guidance
Responsibilities of Content Creator Yambassador:
- Interact with stakeholders to capture the best possible stories
- Create all content for ATH.
- Prepare well-structured, high-caliber storytelling drafts for Communications Department
- Acquire waivers when applicable.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate them in content development
- Work with Communications team to produce needed assets for social media, marketing and internal communications
- Seek out, nurture and develop positive stories to be shared externally and internally
- Ability to tell stories with words as well as visuals when needed, with basic reporting skills a necessity.
- Drive yourself to assigned scheduled activities on time
- Willingness to travel within 30-45 minutes of the Kansas City metro
If you are interested, please email Stacie Moody, Community Engagement Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org