We are looking for a conscientious, detail-oriented Web Developer / Designer to assist in the support of our website. As part of our team, you will update the design of our current website, make regular updates and add new content.
- Design and update web pages, including layout, text, adding video, images, graphics and command buttons as needed
- Maintain the website with ongoing random checks to ensure links are working
- Test the website on desktop and mobile platforms (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS) after updates and fix any issues
- Ensure web pages are developed to measure traffic through Google Analytics.
- Assist with measuring website performance and suggest how to increase traffic
- Apply SEO tactics to improve visibility and direct new visitors to our website
- At least 1 year of experience in Wordpress
- Ability to edit images
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of tools for web development testing such as Google Webmaster, Lighthouse, etc.
- Experience in SEO, Google Analytics and social media marketing
- Good problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator and troubleshooter