Club Kali Network is a small community interest company (CIC). Our aim is to reduce isolation for BAME LGBTQ+ people and celebrate South Asian heritage through a range of activities. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated volunteers to support our Digital Media team.
We are looking for volunteers with experience in the management of social media channels, passion for social and digital media with a creative approach to engaging online audiences.
We would like the volunteers to help with:
● The delivery of media and digital advertising
● Website content editing and management
● The production of engaging and varied content for our social media channels
● Engage with our followers, encouraging interaction while helping to grow our community
● Video editing
What are you looking for in volunteers?
We are looking for volunteers who are honest, open and understand the needs of a small, long-established non-profit community interest company (CIC) supporting LGBTQ+ BAME & marginalised communities.
We need Volunteers with:
● a ‘can-do’ positive attitude & open to learning.
● website management; content writing, SEO and basic maintenance (advance skills welcome).
● experience of planning, creating and editing creative promo videos.
● advanced graphic design skills (self-taught designers welcome!) for our online promotions e.g., banners
● ability to understand our community & brand, and take our social channels and newsletters to the next level.
● ability to work from home and flexibly within a remote team.
● well-organised, attentive to detail and able to meet deadlines.
By volunteering for Club Kali Network you:
● will be improving the lives of people from LGBTQ+ BAME communities.
● will be increasing well-being, empowering people, enabling learning and making a real difference
● will be trained on how to add value to our online presence; social media platforms and websites.
● will receive volunteer induction and training
● the time, and dedication you put in will provide you in turn with immense satisfaction, seeing relationships and communities grow, and be part of shaping our development.
Where will the volunteers be working?
When will the volunteers be working?
Min 3 hours per week or an equivalent of 1-2 days monthly
Apply now by completing our online volunteers application form: http://bit.ly/kalivolunteers
Club Kali Network is a small community interest company (CIC). Our aim is to reduce isolation for BAME LGBTQ+ people and celebrate South Asian heritage through a range of activities. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated…