Eco Caminhos is an Eco Farm that has the intention to become a fully self-sustaining community in Brazil, located in the peaceful city of Nova Friburgo. We work in order to produce our own in food, energy, and building materials. We believe this is the ideal setting for humans to develop themselves, as we learn to live (coliving), work (coworking), evolve and resolve our problems together. In the future once we are able to generate sufficient funding we also want to offer vocational training for underprivileged youth.
At the farm we follow the permaculture principles and you can learn about and practice bioconstruction (natural building), agroforestry (syntrophic farming) and renewable energy. In your free time you can share a nice healthy meal at a campfire, go hiking, refresh in our backyard waterfall or spend quality time with the other volunteers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated videomaker for a couple of projects.
A. Ecolibrium project
We want to build a multifunctional building with the following objectives:
1) a restaurant that serves food that comes from our own gardens.
2) offering courses in bioconstruction, agroflorestry, permaculture and ecotourism.
3) vocational training for underprivileged youth.
4) communal space.
B. Volunteer programmes
For our volunteer programmes we want some promotional videos to attract people from across the globe to our eco farm.
We would like a video to show our agroforestry project.
· Flexible Workload: minimum 24h/week – maximum 40h/week
· Wage: Commission based ( no garantees)
· International environment
· Basic accommodation, food and wifi provided
· Opportunity to learn about permaculture, bioconstruction, organic farming and agroforestry
· Learn Portuguese
Eco Caminhos is an Eco Farm that has the intention to become a fully self-sustaining community in Brazil, located in the peaceful city of Nova Friburgo. We work in order to produce our own in food, energy, and building materials. We believe this…