We are seeking a Power Apps CRM Developer to be part of product development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in SG.
- Develop products with business owners to understand, prioritize, and focus on their needs.
- Deploy frequent, incremental releases to collect feedback and stay on track and in scope.
- Provide ongoing support for the product’s ongoing operation with additional features, fixes, and other service requests.
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics solution including but not limited to application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, internet-facing deployment (IFD), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), and Single Sign-On (SSO)Implement, configure, upgrade, and maintain the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Implement, configure, upgrade, and maintain the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure
- Maintain Microsoft Based infrastructure with Windows Server.
- Demonstrates direct experience with Microsoft Azure Stack On-premise implementation, based on Windows Server.
- Responsible for consulting on Dynamics CRM engagements including design, implementation, upgrade, and or extension of existing applications.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement software including software functionality and technical configuration
- Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Azure logic and function apps release management and code deployment
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong development skills using .NET and Azure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Experience working on an agile development team.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.