We are Rewriting Extinction, a storytelling campaign to raise money and awareness for seven projects to tackle BOTH the climate and the biodiversity crisis. These projects are evidence-based, actionable, and ready to rollout in the next 12 months and will help stop species going extinct, once and for all. Our overarching plan comprises projects from Greenpeace, World Land Trust, Born Free, Re:wild, The Wildlife Trusts, Reserva and Rewilding Europe, and promotes simple, but powerful, actions we can all take.
Our campaign and work is supported by celebrities include Ricky Gervais, Cara Delevingne, Jane Goodall, Taika Waititi and over 300 creators from across the planet.
We want to represent a moment in time when collectively, we put species extinction and biodiversity to the top of all our agendas. By protecting and restoring the ecosystems and environments they live in, species can flourish without human intervention. We are a 12 month campaign designed to make a permanent, lasting difference to the futures of key species that desperately need our help… one year to make a real difference.
This role works closely with the Rewriting Extinction founder, supporting across relationships with key stakeholders and providing key support to maximise the impact of the campaign.
● Work with other team members to aid their delivery of our social media strategy and digital campaign strategy
● Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
● Track impact of campaigns and partner participation
● Support managing relationships with notables, beneficiary and partner organisations, and contributors
This will be a remote position, with video conferencing and working within GMT hours.
● +2 years of experience in digital campaign management/social media marketing
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills
● Ability to apply high-level strategy across multiple workstreams (content creation, charity co-ordination, fundraising, PR)
● Demonstrated ability to solve problems proactively
● Ability to work in a quick-moving environment
● Ability to work with competing deadlines and reprioritize when needed
● Experience working with clients, working with notables and celebrities and plus
● Excellent spoken and written English
● Opportunity to work on an impactful, positive and well-supported campaign addressing species extinction in real terms
● A collaborative and entrepreneurial organization where you have the space to shape your work
● A uniquely talented and passionate team
This is a voluntary position.
Hours: 5-15 hours per week, open to role share
Please email email@example.com with your CV/Resume and any relevant work experience.
Closing date for applications: 31st July, 2021
We are Rewriting Extinction, a storytelling campaign to raise money and awareness for seven projects to tackle BOTH the climate and the biodiversity crisis. These projects are evidence-based, actionable, and…