Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Job Description
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Spokane, WA
The Morning Star Foundation is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager to help our marketing and fundraising teams. You will be responsible for creating digital advertising campaigns and assisting with the management of the Foundation’s Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn paid advertising accounts. Your passion for digital advertising as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of best practices across all channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in research and analysis in order to consistently improve the Foundation’s digital advertising practices over time.
Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop, monitor and update ad strategies based on data and testing to include multi-step/retargeting ad strategies
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand consistency
- Create ads for use on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and oversee the creation of ad copy and images/videos in alignment with your strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop additional funnels/ assets for ad campaigns
- Perform A/B testing to identify optimal combination of creative, audience targeting, and budget
- Launch and monitor ad tests and make adjustments based on ad results
- Identify and implement ad strategies for additional and emerging platforms based on our target audience
- Monitor, track and report weekly and monthly results
Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience in event promotion and marketing
- Proficient and extremely experienced with Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook ads manager platforms
- Ability to study the running campaigns and constantly coming up with ideas and tweaks to improve the performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to the artist.
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions.
- Entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Strong regional relationships with media outlets preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills; Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and spreadsheets