We are looking for Social Media Managers to help manage and develop content for our channels, our social media channels is developing rapidly over the years. Your role will be to help deliver a strategic plan led by the Head of Social Media team that delivers reach and engagement to our audience. The Social Media Team sits within this and oversees all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. You will also connect outside of the Communications Team, supporting key events such as our awareness and outreach programs.
We are looking for Social Media Managers to help manage and develop content for our channels, our social media channels is developing rapidly over the years. Your role will be to help deliver a strategic plan led by the Head of Social Media…
Your responsibilities will include:
· Creating content including video, images, gifs and copy across our channels
· Acting as brand guardians, learning and building on our tone of voice
· Being aware of potential crises and issues and overseeing our social listening tools
· Integrating across teams to deliver content that will support different strategic objectives
· Helping to deliver a response protocol system for queries
Who you are:
Ideally you will have experience of developing content and community management from your day job and you wish to apply this in a voluntary capacity to help others.
The things we are looking for:
· Creativity - the ability to develop creative and engaging content in various social media formats.
· Collaboration - a track record of collaborating with different stakeholders in the communications spectrum.
· Adaptability - the ability to be flexible and adapt to the constant change in social media platforms and content to suggest new ways for us to develop our presence.
· Organisation - someone who isn’t scared of building a complicated content calendar that can support various needs.
· Positivity - the ideal candidate will have experience of remaining positive and bringing energy and new ideas to the team.
All volunteers will be expected to be:
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to develop a good rapport with people
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Able to feed back in writing on views heard
· Have a commitment to helping others, have a voice and improving local services
· Be non-judgemental, open minded and able to separate your own experiences.