TESTOPER COMMUNITY : VP of Partner Success
Testoper Community is the nonprofit developer community that empowers every person to become a part of the tech ecosystem's future workforce. We enable tech 'future skills and innovation' to deliver and operate intelligent technology solutions through continuous learning programs designed to accelerate every person's career, intrapreneurial, and entrepreneurial aspirations.
The Testoper community is started and spearheaded by volunteers of tech industry experts and leaders who want to make a difference in society to the cause they believe in by giving back selflessly. If you are passionate about volunteering, making an impact, experiencing more to gain a whole new perspective, be part of something bigger than yourself, and build life-long friends, you may be the right fit for our team.
Reporting to Chief Partner Success Officer (CPSO), the VP of Partner's mission, is to support the Partner Success operational plan at Testoper Community to ensure the success of Partner Success strategy and its target metrics outcomes and indicators. Be the voice, creative mind, partnership builder, sponsorship generator, and act as a force multiplier to drive growth.
- Partner with CPSO to help drive steady growth through sponsorship acquisition and partnership development across all vertical industries.
- Provide insights on industry trends to CPSO and other cross-functional teams to enable Testoper conduct initiatives in line with industry expectations.
- Develop a strong relationship with partner accounts to maximize the value they realize from Testoper Programs.
- Plan and execute the Partner Success operational plan, including discovering, approaching, and managing partner accounts.
- Observe partner experience to understand their needs, adjust, and act to align with their expectations.
- Lead as an example, walk the talk, honor meeting hours (1hrs./week), and volunteer work hours (3 hrs./week).
- Execute operational Partner Success plan in the calendar and ensure its success from goal to action, target metrics indicator, and outcome.
- Agree on targets and growth plans with PSO for timely execution and to share periodic progress.
- Own the entire relationship with your partner account, including articulating value proposition, negotiation, and contract to increase year-on-year revenue.
- Tenaciously develop and engage on a prospect list to acquire strategic new partners and generate income, engaging CPSO as and when required to accelerate closure.
- Achieve attendees, volunteers, speakers, and other stakeholders acquisition targets via partner engagements.
- Be a force multiplier to succeed in achieving both cash and in-kind sponsorship business targets.
- Develop partnerships to encourage combined effort in delivering Testoper career and innovation programs for mutual win-win synergies and benefits
- Excel in social media presence with a compelling value proposition around our Testoper community and its programs.
- Engage continuously with partners through a feedback loop such as surveys during and after programs to collect metrics, outcomes, and indicators to adapt and grow.
- Highly motivated individual to succeed, inspire, and engage in growing partnership engagement and income targets.
- Relationship builder is curious always to learn and seek new innovative ways to deliver results.
- The challenger who keep the promises, take the commitments to others seriously, and have strong integrity.
- The reactive problem solver, quantitatively inclined, hunter, and self-motivated
- Experience in the non-profit organization, tech industry, education industry, and event management is an asset.
- We commit to a diverse and inclusive team. Everyone, including Immigrants, retired, employed, unemployed, students with relevant experience may apply.
Testoper Community is a non-profit tech organization primarily conceived to give back selflessly. We believe as Canadians giving back to society is pivotal to lead a happier and healthier life. As a volunteer, you may enjoy many direct and indirect benefits.
- Support from industry experts of volunteers to learn, mentor, and refer to succeed in your career.
- Support for your own business, if any, as a Testoper Community sponsor to amplify marketing and reach.
- With continuous dedicated service, opportunity to become a non-profit board member and content for board director election process.
- Primarily it is a volunteer role, as we grow, the opportunity to get volunteer wages and even play a role as part-time, full-time job and contract employee.
- Industry Recognition and Canadian work and / or volunteer experience certificate.
Seniority Level: Management
Industry: Non-profit, Information Technology
Employment Type: Volunteer
Job Functions: Partner Success
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants. At Testoper Community, we are fortunate to receive a high number of applications. Hence, please note that only those applicants' skills and experience align with the role's requirement will be contacted.
We look forward to having you on our team.