Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
Role brief: A developer is needed who is able to utilize the Salesforce platform to develop mobile or web app, systems integrations, customization, data modeling, security and management for Haiti Now and other solutions for different functional departments. Experience with Apex (including wrapper class), Lightning and Visualforce aspects of Salesforce is mandatory. Additional responsibilities include: managing support and maintenance of Salesforce solutions; designing reports, dashboards and automation; and communicating with teams.
- Help develop Salesforce platform into a custom CRM database for Haiti Now volunteers as well as a School Manager app, among other solutions
- Manage support and maintenance of Salesforce solutions
- Leverage the advanced capabilities of Salesforce
- Communicate with relevant teams and Project Managers
- Supervisory role
- Bachelor’s required or 5+ years of professional experience to substitute the Bachelor's Degree, IT background preferred
- At least 2 years of Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with Apex (including wrapper class), Visualforce and Lightning components of Salesforce important
- Trailhead link required (Ask for link)
- Salesforce certifications for Platform Developer and Administrator required (Ask for verification via Salesforce link: http://certification.salesforce.com/verification)
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Proficiency in all areas of Google Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
- Please provide your Salesforce Certification and kindly share your Trailhead profile URL, without your trailhead profile we will not be able to schedule an interview.
Your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.