The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Assess CLASS’s site health metrics on a regular basis, identify and report out trends, provide recommendations for content, design, navigation enhancements.
- Respond to adhoc analytics requests.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and stakeholders to develop strategy, manage/lead/track implementation and measure effectiveness of SEO.
- Monitor and respond to SEO issues.
- Create SEO best practices documentation for publishers on CLASS website.
- Web Governance and Risk:
- Manage web governance and risk related areas and coordinate between internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to stay informed of issues that introduce risk to CLASS’ web properties.
- Work with internal stakeholders to maintain risk-related response guide, third party vendor list, domains.
- Represent team on website risk-related processes and testing.
- Manage and audit CMS user access/roles.
- Assess technology and trends to enhance our public website.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- At least 5 years of business experience and 3+ years within a Digital Marketing function or team.
- Proven success implementing SEO best practices, including technical tasks, on-platform and off-platform optimization.
- Experience working with SEO platforms and measurement tools.
- Experience working with a content management solution in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools.
- Experience managing projects with broad scope and multiple cross-company stakeholders.
- Highly analytical, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to identify key data points and translate into actionable results and optimization recommendations.
- Solid understanding of key performance indicators, dashboard reporting and performance measurement.
- Effective communicator. Ability to articulate an issue or opportunity in both quantitative and qualitative terms, and deliver clear communications, both verbally and in written form, that resonates with a variety of audiences.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with broad scope and cross-company stakeholders under tight deadlines.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time).
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community