This role requires a relationship fundraiser who is a creative and dynamic self-starter, able to grow engagement and long-term commitment from our supporters, and to generate new income from people who share our belief that no one should be left behind.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Maximise income from supporters; relationship management, direct mail and cultivation events (online and in-person) to create more personalised supporter relationships.
2. Develop AHO’s programmes to build engagement and create a sustainable income channel.
3. Develop our legacy income by promoting giving through Wills in our communication with donors, volunteers, care homes and people who have been helped by AHO.
4. Support AHO’s community fundraising groups and build fundraising relationships with others.
5. Line management of Fundraisers
1. Main duties
Managing direct marketing appeals (30%): Develop and deepen existing donor relationships through planned direct marketing appeals. Maximise the potential of our warm donor support through engaging campaign creative and astute data management. You will be expected to manage the appeal delivery process.
Develop and manage donor programme (40%): Create a donor product to build engagement
with existing and new donors to secure their longer-term commitment and to encourage new supporters to join the product using bespoke personal, written and face to face communications.
Develop our income from gifts in Wills (15%): As part of enhanced engagement with our donors, build gifts in Wills promotion activity within supporter journeys; using mailings, online bespoke events, digital media and to encourage conversations and meetings with legacy prospects and pledgers.
Building a fundraising programme (15%): Working with Fundraising Coordinator, develop a
fundraising programme by initiating strong relationships with management and identifying
effective ways to engage users and supporters.
General responsibilities to be undertaken as part of the role:
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
This role requires a relationship fundraiser who is a creative and dynamic self-starter, able to grow engagement and long-term commitment from our supporters, and to generate new income from people who share our belief that no one…