Employment Program AmeriCorps VISTA
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Hocking Athens Perry Community Action
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Regional Food Center
1005 C I C Drive
Hocking Athens Perry Community Action (HAPCAP) is seeking a curious, motivated, and organized person for an AmeriCorps VISTA position that will work with HAPCAP’s Employment Programs in Hocking County.
The VISTA will help serve the community in the following ways:
- Create and implement a needs assessment targeting income eligible Hocking County residents
- Evaluate current programming and current client satisfaction through various evaluation methods
- Help improve/develop programs that meet clients’ needs and prepare them for the workforce
- Collect and organize information about community resources that will benefit clients
This position will be based at the Regional Food Center, located in Logan, OH.
All applicants will need to apply through the VISTA portal AND submit a resume, cover letter and three professional references via email. Go to hapcap.org/americorpsemployment for the email and the link to the VISTA job posting. For further information you can contact Kathleen Vandervaart at 740-385-6813 ext. 2240. Deadline for applying in the VISTA Portal is 10/17. However, for full consideration, please submit application materials to Kathleen by 10/12.
- Stipend Provided
- Training Provided