A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This is an exciting opportunity for a social media wizard who'd like to use his/her skills for a great cause.
Bread and Water for Africa UK's mission is to promote positive change in Africa by supporting and strengthening grassroots initiatives for community self-sufficiency, health and education. We encourage self-reliance and we support sustainable projects.
We are a small team based in London and working directly with grassroots organizations in Africa. We don't tell them what to do, we ask them what they need and try to provide them with as much help as we can to make their work easier.
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable volunteer to help us with our social media , working directly with our Chief Executive Officer, including:
- recruit and engage donors and supporters through social media;
- create posts, schedule and track engagement on all for all platforms;
- conduct campaigns to expand our outreach using marketing tools and ads;
- increase traffic to our website and sign-ups to our newsletter;
- help us with any other online fundraising and communications, identifying opportunities and helping us grow our base of supporters to fund our life-saving projects in Africa.
- experience and knowledge of social media marketing;
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- a strong commitment to our values of working hand in hand with our partner organisations in Africa.
How To Apply
If you'd like to help us fund life-saving programmes in Africa, by applying your genius digital and social media skills to a small and growing charity, please contact us at email@example.com.