We are looking for a project role analyst to work with a virtual diverse team and help provide data analysis of cryptocurrency tokens along with economics/statistics/finance evaluation. Tasks would include analyzing tokens in the market and providing a quantitative research of the same. Other tasks would be having an up to date information of the tokens and sharing the same with the team.
- Minimum of 15-20 hours volunteer engagement per week
- Experience with blockchain knowledge, including forensic economic analysis, stocks and token analysis.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with partners and executive management, while exhibiting superb communication skills.
- Able to communicate technical analyses and summarize data results in a clear, concise manner
- Able to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Takes ownership of and responsibility for the quality of the work performed
- Knowledge of Python plus
How To Apply
Please apply with your most updated resume and in the subject line of your email, please note the "Idealist" + position title for which you are applying